Unique to the state of California, the Diagnostic Centers are the California Department of Education's primary provider of direct services and assistance to California school districts and their special education students.
We provide comprehensive assessments, research-based interventions, quality professional development, and a continuum of technical assistance.
We are committed to improving educational outcomes for special education students with complex needs and fostering collaboration among educators and families.
- Overview of DCC Services
- Assessment Referral Process
- Executive Function Series
- Professional Development Manual
- Request a Training
- Upcoming Events
- Training Calendar
- Science of Reading Academy
- Tech Tuesday
- Assisting Older Struggling Readers
February 9, 2023
- Dyslexia Forum
March 24, 2023
- California Department of Education
- Employment Opportunities