Schedule A Training With
Diagnostic Center Central.
- Click HERE to access the Request for Trainings Form
- Depending on your browser and the configuration you have set in place, you may be asked, to save the file to your local disk (It's preferrable to save to your Desktop or Downloads folder) If you are not asked to save to an external location and the file opens, immediately go to 'File,' then 'Save As' and save it to either your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- Identify two or potential training dates and times
- Identify the contact person who will be responsible for coordinating the training
- Once the document has been completed with your requested trainings and required information, please save the document and send as an email attachment to: email@example.com
- Additionally, If you have special requests or specific questions, you can contact Melanie Johnson, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org 559-243-4047.
- You will then be contacted via email with a confirmation or request for further details.
Chris Garcia, Office Services Supervisor II, will develop and email you the
Click the link to access the: Professional Development Manual (PDF)
Following confirmation of a training:
Complete and return the DCC training contract (Example below) to Chris Garcia,
Office Services Supervisor II. email@example.com
Secure the training site and arrange for room set-up.
A “Certificate of Completion” is available for dissemination to participants at the
conclusion of each workshop. We strongly recommend that, as appropriate, the
sponsoring agency ensures that parents, general and special education staff,
administrators and community agencies (Mental Health, Regional Centers, etc.), are
invited to attend workshops presented by Diagnostic Center staff.