Professional training opportunities are developed by Diagnostic Center staff in response to needs identified by school district staff, both locally and statewide. The Diagnostic Center, Central California, disseminates a syllabus describing training opportunities available throughout the year and in various formats including:
- One-day workshops: held in your region or district.
- Comprehensive training and technical assistance projects: in-depth content training and multiple levels of follow-up support, including demonstration teaching and on-site consultation.
- Videoconferencing: certain technical assistance opportunities can be accomplished via videoconferencing, allowing multiple follow-ups and eliminating travel constraints.
There is no cost for any of our training services. Training is available on a "first come, first served" basis. A minimum of 50 participants is required at most trainings. Click HERE to access the Request for Trainings Form.
Professional Development Manual (Word)
Scheduled Training Sessions
Online Training Sessions
Training Documents and Downloads
- Click HERE to access the Request for Trainings Form
- Depending on your browser and the configuration you have set in place, you may be asked, to save the file to your local disk (It's preferrable to save to your Desktop or Downloads folder) If you are not asked to save to an external location and the file opens, immediately go to 'File,' then 'Save As' and save it to either your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- Identify two or potential training dates and times
- Identify the contact person who will be responsible for coordinating the training
- Once the document has been completed with your requested trainings and required information, please save the document and send as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additionally, If you have special requests or specific questions, you can contact Melanie Johnson, Director, at email@example.com 559-243-4047.
- You will then be contacted via email with a confirmation or request for further details.
Chris Garcia, Office Services Supervisor II, will develop and email you the
DCC Education Specialists - Type I Training Logs
DCC Education Specialists - Type II Training Logs